2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Aim of the Job
The Administrative Officer, under the guidance of Operations Manager, is responsible to support day-to-day the regional hub’s operations especially the administrative task, including filing system.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assist and support Admin team for administration and filing system (hardcopy and softcopy) in compliance with project administration procedures (Scienta) and Standard Operating Guidelines.
- Responsible and process monthly operational and kitchen supplies advance and the liquidation, tracking taxi vouchers and provide report to finance for payments.
- Assist and support Operations Manager in collecting data for fuel usage including managing emission report (Carbon report) to Global Office.
- Generate and complete the transfer request form for supplier payments to be signed by Operations Manager; keep record of the payments.
- Support Operations Manager in managing expatriates permit and required legal paper and coordinate with the agent.
- Support all staff (Jakarta and field office team) for general administration matters (i.e flight travels, accommodation, training events, workshop and external/internal meetings)
- Ensure that contracts are received by partner organizations and keep track of signed contracts to be returned, prepare payment lists for approval by PO and authorisation by the Regional Director and proceed the authorised payments to the Head Office and keep record of payments of receipts overdue and inform partner organizations accordingly;
- Support and provide administrative, logistical and contact support for incoming visitors.
- Support program team in the implementation of project and Project administration related to Admin and logistic matters.
- In charge for maintaining Medical reimbursement tracking in coordination with finance for staff outpatient claim.
- Compile all application from candidates and process to arrange interview when shortlisted candidate has been selected.
- In coordination with HR Officer maintain the proper staff leave record compare with the attendance list.
- Perform other related functions as required.
Knowledge, experiences and competencies
- Relevant academic level of working.
- Relevant work experience in: 1-3 years.
- Affinity with administrative procedures.
- Work experience in international environment.