ADP Coordinator of District 4 UADP
World Vision International(WVI), Huyen Binh Chanh, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
- Develop and maintain effective partnership with relevant sectoral district officers.
- Perform good integration of different ADP project at the district level, in collaboration with DFs and other staff.
- Provide good assistant to ADP Manager in building effective partnership and networks with various development partners at the district level.
- Provide good assistance to ADP Manager in raising awareness of WVV’s Christian, child-focused and community-based philosophy and approach to development among local district partners.
- Ensure the sufficient technical inputs for project implementation at the district level, in cooperation with NCs/sectoral clusters.
- Provide effective assistance to ADP Manager in coordinating and receiving visit from Donors, sponsors, WV staff from other ADPs /National Office and interested parties. Accompany visitors to the project sites, acting as a guide and translator as necessary.
- Negotiate and purchase items (where necessary), organizing timely delivery and appropriate distribution of the items
- Maintain a filing system to accommodate all documents pertaining to the project, including the filling of program document such as: project design, report, minutes agreed between ADP and partners, survey, evaluation and MIS data.
- Effectively prepare and coordinate PMB (Program Management Board) meeting events.
Program Design, Monitoring& Evaluation (DME)
- Provide support to the ADP manager to complete the baseline surveys in terms of administrative aspect.
- Provide support to the ADP manager in completing the PPDD and log-frame.
- Design and establish program and project M&E plan and Monitoring System in alignment with LEAP;
- Organize Trainings/workshops for staff and Program stakeholders to introduce the DIME system and management information system.
- Provide assistance to DFs, VDBs, HFs, and local partners in collecting and analysing monitoring data using the log-frame and WVV’s standardized monitoring tools.
- Prepare ADP monthly, semi-annual, and annual reports in collaboration with other ADP staff and used by the ADP team for decision making and for meeting the partnership reporting standards (LEAP).
- Update and manage Monitoring Information System for all projects of the ADP.
- Provide assistance the ADP manager and DFs to establish a feedback loop with the community for the application of monitoring results for decision-making;
- Document and share Monitoring information with other staff/other ADPs when appropriate.
- University/college graduate;
- Major in education, public health, community development, social work and/or business administration.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of key aspects of development work; including health, education, economic development, HIV and AIDS programming, food security, cross-cutting themes (e.g. gender, child protection, environment, disability), and integration of advocacy and disaster management in development programming.
- Skills in facilitation of development processes, including organization, mobilization and influence of partners (especially at district level) and networking among different development partners.
- Demonstrated capacity in project management, with conceptual understanding and required competency in DME functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese.
- Strong English skill.
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
- Ability to think critically and reflect.
- At least 2 years work experience in community development.
- Experience in program implementation, community mobilization and participatory approach would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/field-operations/wvv-adp-coordinator-of-district-4-uadp/5556