ADP Temporary Junior Sponsorship Assistant
World Vision International(WVI), Huyen Tram Tau, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
Sponsorship service Operations
- Assist Sponsorship Facilitator in maintaining good relations between sponsors and Registered Children (RC) through routine mailing communication between sponsors and RC.
- Correspondences are checked for consistency and completeness as required by the Sponsorship Standards.
- Assist Sponsorship Facilitator to process special mailings, i.e. New Year Card, Child’s Annual Progress Report, in a timely manner in coordination with the Sponsorship volunteer network.
- Supports Sponsorship Facilitator to process Gift Notifications (GN), if applicable, are handled and the “Thank You” letters are translated into English in a timely manner.
- Support Sponsorship Facilitator to process/update Support Office/ Sponsor’s requests in a timely manner in accordance with SSO policies.
- Support with correspondence translation if required
Sponsorship Programming and Child Monitoring
- Assist Sponsorship Facilitator in selecting RCs as new growth, replacement or reactivation in timely manner as per the ADP’s child selection criteria which is formulated with regards to the Sponsorship Standard, national and local context.
- Ensure the quality of Child Histories and Child Digital Images before entering into the sponsorship system;
- RCs’ data are updated in a timely manner and in accordance to the Child Sponsorship Standards.
- The Child Monitoring process is maintained in accordance to the CMS.
- At least one home visit to each registered child per year is ensured by ADP staff or sponsorship volunteers network or hamlet facilitators network;
- The well-being status of RC is monitored, documented and reflected regularly in periodic reflections meetings of the ADP team in collaboration with other ADP staff, the sponsorship volunteers network and hamlet facilitators network other ADP staff;
- Health, education and child protection of children in target areas of the ADP are monitored and appropriate follow-up actions are taken as part of the programme’s interventions.
- Benefit, participation of RC, their families and communities are tracked and updated.
Data entry process
- Enter Child History (CH) of new growth, replacement or reactivation into system in timely manner to ensure the completeness, accuracy and consistency.
- Update child correspondence into system as daily basis.
- Update the child wellbeing monitoring information (presence, education, health, participation…) into the system as per standards.
Community awareness & training
- Support Sposorship Facilitator in orientation, awareness raising and trainings for sponsorship volunteers, hamlet facilitators and other related local partners, RCs, RCs’ parents, and community local people.
- In collaboration with other ADP team members, sponsorship network and National Communicator(s), stories about RC and their families documenting significant changes in their life, achievements, best practices and learning experiences are compiled for WV publications and shared within the Partnership.
- The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (preferred)
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes;
- Demonstrated training and facilitation skills;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, Power-point and email
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/sponsorship/wvv-adp-temporary-junior-sponsorship-assistant/5555