Fractal Analytics, Bengaluru, India
Closing Date for Applications:
3-6 years of Marketing Mix Modeling, Analytics/Predictive Modeling using Python/R, SQL and Machine Learning.
Brief about the Team & Fractal:
- Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies leverage Big Data, analytics and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
- Position Expectations
- The open position is for Marketing Effectiveness in CPG/Retail domain. The incumbent will manage and engage client teams to understand, define and develop data-driven solutions to meet the needs of clients.
- Understand and translate statistical models to address client business problems
- Lead team in the data synthesis process, solution design and creation of actionable insights, implications and recommendations to address client's business issues in the areas of marketing optimization, pricing analytics, social/digital analytics.
- Provide high-end consulting to clients to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models using techniques like Linear Regression, Logistic regression, Bayesian regression, Factor analysis, Cluster analysis, Sampling, ARIMA that support the realization of business objectives
- Design and execute market mix optimization engagement and pricing studies based on historic sales data and develop sophisticated analytical frameworks that add value to the client and results in new projects and revenue stream.
- Develop KPI frameworks for evaluating direct and indirect impacts of marketing campaigns.
- Generate knowledge sharing trends in the team, participate in developing white papers & share new trends in marketing analytics with colleagues and also evolve one’s own opinion on the concepts
- Should have experience in Project & client management.
Qualification & Experience:
- The overall experience of Minimum 3 to 6 years with at least 2 to 5 years of hands-on experience in Analytics and Marketing Mix Modeling projects
- Technical mastery in tools such as R / Python & SQL.
- Strong experience in marketing analytics domain- exposure to Marketing Mix modeling and pricing analytics
- Practical experience developing sophisticated statistical or econometric models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & Client result oriented
- Should have worked in the analytics industry for 2-4 years
- Ability to mentor and lead teams
- BE/ B.Tech (any discipline) or MS in Statistics/Economics or MBA in marketing or equivalent