Assignment Network - Project Administrator, Mekong Regional Program
PATH, Hanoi, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
Scope of Work:
Work with the Vietnam Finance and PADM team to:
- Ensure compliance with USAID and PATH policies, practices and regulations;
- Provide financial and administrative support in implementation, and monitoring of daily project activities;
- Advise project staff on donor requirements, recordkeeping, operational systems, and policies as needed;
- Work with program staff, sub-recipients and Headquarter to finalize and administer sub-agreements, subcontracts, MOU and other related project agreements;
- Ensure the financial monitoring of all project sub-grants in accordance with proper accounting principles and donor requirements;
- Oversee the issuance of consulting service agreements, work orders, and purchase order in compliance with PATH policies and donor regulations;
- Analyze project expenses, including sub-recipient financial reports, on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- Coordinate input for the 2016 budgeting process with the Chief of Party and sub-recipients;
- Ensure preparation and submission of complete and accurate financial reports to USAID;
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Well-organized and attention to details skills.
- PADM experienced with USAID rules and regs.
- University degree in business administration, accounting, economics or other relevant field.
- Must be a current PATH employee.