WorldFish, Penang, Malaysia
Closing Date for Applications:
- Bank Account Maintenance: Assist the Senior Accountant (Treasury) with bank liaison including the preparation of Bank Resolutions, arranging and monitoring fund transfers to Regional Offices and In House transfers, performing monthly bank reconciliation for HQ and follow up on reconciliation items with Regional offices.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly cash flow projections and collaborate with Accounts Payable to optimize WorldFish cash-flow position. Assist to review that payment documents sent to banks are correctly processed.
- Processing of Corporate Credit Card application, maintaining proper records of cardholders and maintenance of the Cardholders log book.
- Assist in the monthly closing process by ensuring that all banking and finance transactions are updated in the Accounting System.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly analysis on Foreign Exchange Gain/Loss, Hosting Programs Funding Balance and Third Party Billing balances.
Essential skills and qualifications
- A Degree in Accounting or part professional accountancy qualification (i.e. ACCA, CIMA, etc)
- 3 years relevant working experience, preferably a computerized accounting environment
- Experience in accounting, treasury operations and data analysis is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience in using ERP software system would be an advantage
- Meticulous, has good organizational and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Computer literate, a good team player and has good inter-personal skills
- Proficient in English language, both in written and verbal