Assistant, Digital Engagement
World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF), WWF Office in Singapore, Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
- Organises and prioritises agenda, meetings and appointments and endeavours to streamline supervisor's workload.
- Provides support for meetings and conferences including coordinating, travel arrangements, preparing all relevant documents related to travel, meetings or specific subjects the supervisor is working on.
- Edits correspondence, reports and documents, maintains filing system.
- Creates spreadsheets and presentations.
- Answers and screens inquiries, e-mail and correspondence independently where possible, based on familiarity with subject matter, and refers others to appropriate staff member or department.
- Manages special communications projects in close relationship with the Director.
- Undertakes other tasks as assigned and carries out duties relying on own initiative and independent action to assist supervisor with scheduling and completing work assignments.
- Organise travel/accommodation, including negotiating fares, visas, costs, air-mile/CO² calculations and itineraries.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Secretarial/ Administration diploma from a secretarial college, or equivalent;
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a secretary/ assistant
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to prioritize; attention to details;
- Proactive attitude and ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Excellent team player with good networking and interpersonal skills;
- Good awareness and sensitivity of different cultures and ability to communicate cross-culturally;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and French;
- Excellent computer knowledge and office software, including Excel, graphs, Powerpoint, Intranet (Google docs/ sites or equivalent), and database;
- An interest in the field of nature conservation and natural resource management
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply?
- Upload your covering letter and CV on LinkedIn as one file. We will not accept applications without CV and Covering Letter
- Work permit restrictions may apply.
- Deadline for applications: 01 August 2016
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: http://www.wwf.sg/wwf_singapore/careers/?273350/Assistant-Digital-Engagement