Assistant HR Manager
World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF), Singapore City, Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation and completion on boarding process
- Managing the application of all work passes such as SP/EP/DP/LOC and relocation arrangement for new hosted staff
- Monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures to ensure they are being followed by Managers and staff in whole organisation
- Monitor and support managers and staff in performance management, and work with managers to identify training needs and development opportunities for all staff
- Encourage and maintain sound employee relations by undertaking all necessary consultation and negotiation with staff on personnel issues to ensure that harmonious relationships and effective communications are maintained between management and staff
- Assist HR & Admin Manager in providing comprehensive guidance to the CEO, managers and staff on all aspects of human resources to ensure that the organization follows policies, procedures, legal requirements, and makes best use of its staff
- Assist HR & Admin Manager in achieving the KPI/ deliverable for HR & Admin Department
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions including counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing interviews;
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Asist the HR & Admin Manager to administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Assist HR & Admin Manager in maintaining and updating HR policy.
- Performs other duties as required
- Degree with specialisation in Human Resources
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources, with at least 2 years in a senior executive or junior manager capacity.
- Experience in all pillars of HRM aspect will be an advantage
Required Skills and Competencies:
- High level of organisational skills with an ability to work well under pressure
- Thorough understanding of Singapore labour and employment laws
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exposure to working within a multi-cultural environment
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Interest in conservation
- Adheres to WWF’s values which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
- Interested applicants can email a cover letter and CV in English to email@example.com with the subject line “ Assistant HR Manager”. Deadline for applications : 25 September 2016.