Assistant Regional Directorate
Closing Date for Applications:
The position is to be filled as soon as possible (80% part-time work possible), with an initial contract duration until December 31, 2020 due to parental leave replacement. Employment location will be Bonn, Germany.
As Assistant Regional Directorate, you will primarily be responsible for coordination and organisational tasks. Through an autonomous office organisation, you relieve the management from the coordination of internal group processes and events as well as ensuring a reliable information and communication management.
- General office organisation and secretarial activities
- Organizational and administrative preparation and follow-up of meetings, conferences, workshops, seminars and other events at both national and international level
- Organizational support during the induction of new employees
- Support in the coordination and management of recruitment processes in cooperation and consultation with the Human Resources Unit
- Support in team motivation and team building processes within the organizational unit
- Organisation/assignment of external service providers
- A university or polytechnic degree or adequate experience in a relevant field
- Three to five years of relevant professional experience, preferrably within an international (aid) organisation
- Very good coordination and organisational skills
- Independent and systematic working method
- Strong communication skills and intercultural competence
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. This includes flexible working hours as well as working from home. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under "Our benefits".