The PSP Americas region has grown significantly during the past seven years and as part of this growth has expanded its operations in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
To manage private sector fundraising, PSP has committed to Salesforce as a platform using multiple instances (orgs) as the main donor CRM system for various offices around the world. Over the next few years, UNHCR will work with key system integrators to migrate other existing donor databases as well as set up new markets using Salesforce as the database of record to manage all individual giving, leadership giving/partnerships as well as digital donors relationships, income management, reporting etc.
In this context, PSP Americas is looking to recruit an experienced Associate Database officer to support the offices with the migration to Salesforce, set-up efficient processes and as a super user of Salesforce, resolve issues, provide training and build capacity of staff in the region.
Duties and responsibilities
- Reporting to the Senior PSP Officer (Americas) and working closely with the global Salesforce team, regional colleagues and external vendors, the individual will perform the following duties:
- Work with global team to plan and implement the migration to Salesforce for the region
- Work with technical external vendors and staff in each office to project manage the database migration to Salesforce
- Provide strategic recommendations for set-up of the Salesforce instance for regional digital activities and support with implementation
- Improve user experience, solve technical issues, invent creative solutions, ensure data cleanliness and data accuracy across Salesforces instances
- Manage Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud application including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements and systems customizations that meet business and security requirements
- Provide user training, build capacity and promote database user adoption in region
- Support with development of reports and dashboards
- Execute data migration/cleansing projects and monitor data quality and integrity
- Develop and maintain documentation such as user guides and best practices
- Educate oneself with the latest release of Salesforce features
- Travel to UNHCR offices for meetings and workshops as required.
- Perform other duties as required
Essential minimum qualifications and professional experience required
The ideal candidate will possess the qualifications and experience listed below.
Bachelor's degree in a related field such as Information Technology, Business or other relevant degree from an accredited college
- Minimum 3 years (2 year for master’s degree holders) of previous relevant job experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce User Support experience
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience using Salesforce data tools
- Customer support related experience
- Experience with Salesforce NPSP (nonprofit cloud) is preferred
- Work experience with fundraising and non-for-profit operation is preferred
- Knowledge and experience of CRM database- preferably Salesforce
- Strong verbal/written communication in English and data presentation skills,
- including the ability to effectively communication with both business and
- technical teams
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to collaborate with others, with flexible and positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work confidently under pressure to deadlines.
- Strong customer service approach