FHI 360, Thailand
Closing Date for Applications:
Provides technical leadership and supports technical capacity development for health and nutrition projects in the Asia Pacific region. Collaborates closely with FHI 360 headquarters and country offices to ensure technical quality of health and nutrition programs. Provides management support of projects. Leads business development opportunities in the Asia Pacific region.
- Provide technical assistance and leadership in design, development, planning, implementation; and capacity building of specific health and nutrition components of programs, particularly private sector health systems.
- Lead business development activities in the health and nutrition sector.
- Develops tools for the design and implementation of health and nutrition components.
- Builds capacity of and maintains a constructive dialogue and technical exchange with field counterparts and technical staff of implementing partners.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with donor/client organizations, relevant government agencies, bilateral and other NGOs.
- Ensures projects adhere to appropriate global strategies and remain technically sound.
- Contributes to planning and making recommendations for operational and implementation improvements.
- Ensures the quality of implemented technical activities and systems.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with donor/client organizations, relevant government agencies, bilateral and other NGOs and consistently maintained and viewed as a knowledgeable resource in their technical area.
- Facilitates and maintains regular dialogue and technical exchange with country/project counterparts.
- Supervises project leaders and consultants.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- 8-11 years of experience in education, health, behavioral, or social sciences or related field.
- Up to date on developments in health and nutrition.
- Proven ability to manage projects, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of activities.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead proposal processes.
- Knowledge and experience in specialized technical area, such as private sector health systems.