Associate Finance Officer
International Finance Corporation(IFC), Jakarta, Indonesia
Closing Date for Applications:
Duties and Accountabilities:
- The Associate Finance Officer should be able to: independently work on complex issues;
- provide solutions to complex issues; prioritize and coordinate tasks for the local finance team to ensure deadlines are met; understand, advise and train others, and provide recommendations on implementation of WB/IFC/Donors systems, tools and policies with regards to the accounting & financial services support;
- demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of resource planning, budgeting, financial management, and COSO philosophy; effectively manage working relationships with internal and external clients; act as a mentor and leader to the local finance team.
The Associate Finance Officer is responsible for:
- general oversight, control and management of the Office accounting & financial activities;
- development, implementation and monitoring of financial policies, practices and tools in a standardized manner to serve both investment and advisory business streams;
- preparation and quality assurance of the accounting & financial reporting covering resource management, also includes liaison with finance & reporting team to provide reporting and advice on profitability for IFC clients in Indonesia and financial sustainability on local IFC operations;
- implementation and maintenance of internal control systems;
- direct supervision, management and development of finance and procurement staff in Jakarta Office;
- advice to Management.
- Advance degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, with at least 5 years of financial management experience in corporate setting.
- Excellent professional judgment.
- Proven people management skills, with ability to lead, coach, mentor, and develop subordinate staff.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem solving and evaluation skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with shifting priorities at short notice and deliver top-quality work on time, accurately meet tight deadlines without excessive supervision.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative work relations with all levels of staff.
- Strong commitment to team work and knowledge sharing is an essential attribute.