Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• The team is responsible for global cash operations of the corporation and for all short-duration investments in the liquid assets portfolios.
• The global cash operation duties include, among other things, daily cash planning, global banking relationships, global discount note program, portfolio rebalancing etc.
• The team manages all short-duration investments in the liquid assets portfolios; these include money-market deposits, Certificates of Deposits, Commercial Paper, short WAL ABS, sovereign bonds on asset swap basis.
• The team also manages all local currency liquidity portfolios.
• The team currently comprises of 6 full-time staff managing over USD10 billion in short-duration investments as described above.
• The team handles a high number of daily transactions. The selected candidate for this role will take lead in managing team’s work in the Asia Pacific region.
• Master’s degree in Business or Finance and at least 5 years of relevant experience; CFA charter holders preferred
• Self-starter; ability to work independently and drive an ambitious project
• Prior experience in an asset management role, cash operations, short-term funding transactions preferred
• Strong understanding of fixed income markets, products and investment management concepts; knowledge of Asian bond markets a plus
• Strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently, and proven analytical abilities;
• Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Demonstrated ability to work with clients and be able to represent IFC
• Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.