ASSOCIATE MANAGER - GLOBAL EXPORTS
Greenlight Planet, Mumbai, India
Closing Date for Applications:
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Leading the process of order lifecycle – Forecasting to import and delivery across countries and partners.
- Managing shipments from China for all partner orders and for Greenlight planet internal warehouses across the Globe.
- Ensuring all import and export related queries are resolved within a single day.
- Handle GLP partners to assist them with best options for shipping and imports.
- Assist internal teams – Sales and Finance on order related reporting like shipment booking, revenue booking etc.
The ideal Global Exports Manager has the following skills
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of managing exports from Shenzen and Imports across multiple countries.
- Ability to create processes to have a seamless export and import experience for Greenlight partners.
- Ability to drive innovation into the current processes through efficient planning and automation
- Bias towards Execution, ability to think through complex import or export related issues and solve under pre-determined turnaround.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders such as sales teams, marketing, Finance Operations, export team and external stakeholders like clearing agents etc.
- Knowledge and working experience of ERP systems (SAP R3, Oracle, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills & energy and the ability to handle challenges and rapid growth