Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· H/She will be responsible for the entire gamut of pricing and regulations
· Responsible for the patent cell activities that is based in Ahmadabad.
· H/She is also responsible for interacting with media
· Also responsible for undertaking research to evaluate impact at macro level.
· Responsible for forming policies / working on policy papers to help the government to carry out with stringent law to help manufacturing / marketing of spurious medicine.
· Responsible for planning and developing product trials.
· H/She will work very closely with the Secretary General to develop policy papers to strengthen drug regulation in the country.
· Responsible for working very closely with stakeholders from different government, security agency to intensify campaigns against counterfeit drugs.
· Responsible for research and for looking at impact for various regulations at Pharma industry both at micro and macro level.
The roles and responsibilities outlined above are not meant to be an exhaustive list of tasks. The need for flexibility is required and the job holder is expected to carry out any other related duties that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
Essential experience and skills:
· An advanced degree, MBA / PGDM, in Marketing from a reputed University / Institute
· 5 - 7 years of experience in Marketing / Pricing & Policy/ Regulatory Affairs/ Compliance / Research
· Ability to communicate with technical / non technical audience
· Strategic thinking and results driven individual with strong business acumen. Proven facilitation and negotiation skills. External leadership and networking skills
· Ability to represent IPA in professional forums at the highest level. Enjoy building positive relationships with a wide range of individuals.
· Drive, commitment and ownership
· Strong desire to make a difference by working in the not-for-profit sector
· Experience working in a pharmaceutical organization with a significant portion of this experience in pricing & policy and research domain will be an added advantage
· Experience working with government and business leaders in India.