PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The position will be accountable to deliver a centralized dynamic global annual audit plan that is aligned to available resources.
In working with the Business Analyst, this role will also involve leveraging data analytics to design and produce reports that cater to the needs of key stakeholders.
The position will be responsible for facilitating timely issuance of the audit reports in coordination with audit teams and other stakeholders such as Legal department, external reviewer (Simon Mort, UK) and the internal reviewers.
The position will be responsible for coordinating the planning and managing of the GIA budget and staffing matters in addition to operational responsibilities such as maintenance of the department intra-net website.
Dynamic Central Global Audit Plan:
- Gather inputs on areas of risks from Audit Committees, Partnership Leaders, and Executive, Regional, Support Office and National Office leadership and consolidate to be considered for the annual Audit Plan.
- Collaborate with the various Audit Teams and Audit Leadership to develop an audit plan based on identified risks and allocate resources.
- As new risks emerge, make necessary changes to the audit plan and resource allocation to keep it dynamic with necessary approval.
- Track the execution of the audit plan using Audit Management System (MK Insight) and provide necessary reports.
- Extract data from the Audit Management System and generate/design reports that would cater to the needs of the key stakeholders such as Support Offices, donors and external auditors.
- Work with the Data Analytics Team in the production of quarterly executive and leadership reports.
- Support the GIA Business Analyst with other data analytics needs.
GIA Budget and Assets Management:
- Support the Global Director, GC Audits and Operations in planning and managing the GIA budget.
- Coordinate with various cost center managers to track expenses and work with Finance and Planning Department to make corrections as needed.
- Manage GIA assets including laptops and other equipment and licenses.
- Track timeliness of the audit reports and advise GIA leadership to ensure the reports are issued in time.
- Maintain updated mailing list for GIA report distribution and communications.
- Escalate key audit issues reported by the auditors to the GIA leadership as needed.
- Develop relevant materials and coordinate on-boarding of new staff alongside hiring manager.
- Administer time-keeping records for US based GIA staff.
- Generate PAFs as needed.
- Maintenance of WV Central page to keep content current and relevant.
- Perform diverse administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 4-6 years of coordination and planning experience.
- Proficiency in Lotus Notes and MS Office – Excel and Powerpoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related field. Masters is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Experience with data analytics and/or budgeting is a plus.
- Experience working with other cultures.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to manage multiple demands and priorities.
- Experience working in an audit environment.
- Strong relational skills.
- Strong time management skills.
The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.