World Vision International(WVI), Huyen Mai Chau, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of Position:
- The position supports WV Vietnam to maintain high standards of financial stewardship and assist the ADP or Project Manager in maintaining the books of accounts and other financial records of the ADP or Project & adhering to the financial standards of World Vision financial system to ensure accountability.
1. Financial Policy Compliance
- Provided Administrative financial services to the project to ensure compliance, quality, accuracy and consistency of work in project implementation.
- Ensure Consistent service delivery by collaborating and working closely with all of the team members of the ADP or Project.
- Conduct all the day to day operational procedures in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, closure, audit, etc. in timely manner and in line with WV Policy and Procedure as well as Field Financial Manual (FFM).
- Provide the ADP or Project staff the necessary account analysis codes and assistance to correctly filled in and prepare cash advance, EER, payment request.
- Assist the project team in verifying quotations, procurement, service supply contracts for project- related activity.
- Ensure adequacy and correctness of the supporting documents for payments and/or voucher preparation (using Voucher Interface) in consistency with WV’s Policy and donor requirements.
- Monitor the financial transactions regularly to maintain project financial account in place and in order.
- Verify the existence, nature of business (whether it’s related to the goods or services being asked to quote or bid), relationship of the supplier with the staff of the project and reasonability of amount quoted.
- Communicate to all staff and relevant partners of WV on accounting policies and procedures
2. Budget Management & Financial Report
- Assist the ADP or Project Manager in planning and developing project budget in line with the ADP’s Plan of Action and log frame.
- Prepare the financial reports cover memo with variance explanations, Advances & Payables Aging Analysis (IA 264 & IA 269), the asset register updated, the bank reconciliation performed and send on time to the Cluster Finance Officer for posting.
- Review the System generated financial reports with assistance of Cluster FO and NO FO for any non-project related expenses, discrepancies and irregularities from the project finance manual.
- Provide the Manager with the necessary management financial report as and when required.
- Establish filing system of key documents and maintain (in hard copy and soft copy) and in line with audit requirements.
- Maintain all financial and other records required for audit purposes, and provide assistance in regular auditing of the ADP or Project.
- Implement all necessary procedures relating to administration within the ADP
- Bachelor Degree;
- Majored in finance/ accounting.
Knowledge & Skills
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Fair English, especially report writing skills;
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email;
- Ability and passion to learn about accounting
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/finance/bookkeeper-mai-chau-adp/5141