Business Application Manager
Worldfish, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Closing Date for Applications:
- Determine the scope of system enhancements at WorldFish, and ensuring the team is appropriately resourced with the right staffing and strategic plan required to complete implementation activities on a timely basis.
- Design and maintain a realistic project plan (tasks, timelines, milestones, critical paths and resources) and ensuring system enhancements support the Center’s priorities and increase operational effectiveness.
- Determine and agree test plan for system upgrade implementations, create user awareness on project plans, and ensure successful buy-in from staff at all levels.
- Support the development and execution of change management strategy (i.e. workshops, training, communication strategies) to deliver seamless transition throughout the Center.
- Maintain engagement with global OCS key users, and communicate progress and status of ERP enhancement projects at WorldFish.
- Lead the system support team by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Reinforces the structure and role of internal support team.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years related professional experience in a similar role, preferably in an international organization.
- Demonstrated experience in business process and productivity improvement, management and implementation of complex projects.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; and the ability to manage & prioritize own workload.
- Self-motivated and detail orientated, with the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Experience on business process improvement methodologies
- Proficient in English language both in writing and oral.
- Experience with Agresso or other ERP system is highly desirable.
- Project management certification and familiarity with grant management are added advantages