Business Development Head
EGovernments Foundation, Bengaluru, India
Closing Date for Applications:
eGovernments Foundation is looking for a dedicated individual to lead business development function with deep interest in technology and governance, to build and grow the coverage of our platform DIGIT across state govt in India. This role provides an opportunity to evangelize the technology strengths of eGov and help the Government departments and ministries transform urban governance.
- Create new avenues for positioning DIGIT platform and Products with State Ministries across India.
- Build Strategy and own the operations for Go to Market to achieve the mission of covering 2000 cities by 2020.
- Stakeholder mapping and management across hierarchy in state ministry and administration.
- Work with implementation partners to pursue joint opportunities across various states & cities.
- Create direct connect and drive visibility into major States in India through consultative sales process.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Government vertical for solution sales.
- Understanding of Government procurement process and operations.
- MBA degree will be preferred.