Business Support Associate
World Food Programme, Egypt
Closing Date for Applications:
To coordinate and control a full range of business support services for a specific professional area of work, to ensure that services are delivered effectively.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Engineering or in another related functional area
- Experience: Five or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general Facilities administration work.
Knowledge & Skills:
- • Specialized knowledge of the application of common business processes, practical business support methods, procedures and systems used in the area of work, gained through technical training and work experience.
- • Excellent communication skills in order to provide specialized business support services to a wide range of individuals.
- • Ability to interpret financial data and monitor budgets.
- • Ability to proactively identify and recommend areas for improvement to the design and delivery of specialized services.
- • Ability to build relationships with a variety of individuals across functions.
- • Experience in coordinating the work of others and self and training and supporting others.
- • Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Fluency (level C) or intermediate knowledge (level B) in both oral and written of English language
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Verify resource requirements in the area of responsibility (WFP facilities, assets, etc.), and assist in the identification of new requirements to facilitate efficiency and cost-effectiveness of operations and services.
- Responsible for provision of services such as facilities management, reporting any discrepancies to the supervisor for consistent and timely delivery of services, to ensure the provision of a safe and comfortable working environment for WFP staff.
- Support the production of various data and compile and prepare reports in order to contribute to the provision of accurate information for informative decision-making and to support the effective and timely management of WFP resources.
- Contribute to planning, monitoring and processing administrative actions related to procurement, office maintenance, etc., including contracts with external vendors to ensure all data is accurately and timely recorded, processed in WFP corporate systems and any operational issues addressed.
- Adapt and update administrative processes, supporting the implementation of operating procedures, in order to contribute to the continuous improvement of administrative services in the area of responsibility.
- Answer a range of queries related to the provision of administrative services in order to support the resolution of daily issues.
- Coordinate the activities of a team of staff working in the area, to ensure individual and team objectives are met in compliance with all relevant regulations, policies, and procedures, and performance plan.
- Provide training and guidance to staff in the interpretation of administrative procedures, policies, processes, and use of corporate systems to ensure consistency and efficiency of services provided to all clients.
- Admin Dashboard monthly report
- Maintenance Checklists
- Stationary Report
- Consumption report on all consumables
- System reports