Capacity Building Specialist - Analytical Report Writing
Save the Children, Monrovia, Liberia
Closing Date for Applications:
- The Capacity Building Specialist will work closely with the PDQ Director in the finalization of high quality donor narrative reports.
- Initially, the assignment will be on a case by case basis as agreed with the PDQ Director and depending on need.
- The main purpose is to support project managers and technical leads to finalise donor reports ensuring a thorough analysis of the findings is presented in a solution oriented manner and in adherence to SCI Award management and technical standards.
- Develop a good working relationship with each project manager.
- Read and become familiar with the project proposal, log frame and the reporting requirements as per the donor contract.
- Review the narrative report(s) and provide detailed comments (in track changes) on the narrative where edits are needed. Where necessary sit with the project manager /report writer and review the edits in detail ensuring the project manager has the opportunity to actively participate in the editing process.
- Develop training plans for project managers and other staff in report writing if needed.
- Where needed and upon request, facilitate training in written presentation /analytical presentation using SCI tools as relevant.
- Edited narrative reports in track changes with detailed feedback to the report writer if and when needed.
- Training plans for project managers on report writing /analysis where needed.
- Training sessions where necessary for project managers.