Chaffeur - IMAGINE
World Vision, Mali
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of the job:
Ensure that World Vision vehicles are driven and maintained in alignment with the policy and the Highway Code.
- Maintain and wash the project vehicle regularly;
- Check the oil and water level of the project vehicle before any movement of the vehicle;
- Drive World Vision vehicles and especially the IMAGINE project vehicle;
- Make sure all necessary vehicle documents are in order before boarding any trip;
- Make sure all vehicle safety measures are in place;
- Make sure the logbook is regularly and properly completed and followed;
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications: Training / Knowledge / Technical Knowledge and Experiences :
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Having level DEF s express properly franç ais
- Have a driving license of category B minimum;
- Have at least three years of experience with an international non-governmental organization;
- Have the mastery of the driving field
- Preferre: A knowledge in mechanics.
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Good sense of human relations.
- The meaning of a good organization.
- Be fit and available to frequent movements.