Change & Deployment Manager - Asia
Save the Children(STC), Singapore City, Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
Change & Deployment Manager
- To enable us to deliver these projects we are recruiting a Change & Deployment Manager to be based in our Singapore office, to cover the Asia region.
- In this role you will ensure the timely implementation of new supporting systems and business processes across the Asian country offices.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that key stakeholders understand the Change & Deployment methodology and its application, and for facilitating and supporting the offices with each project roll out and consolidation.
What you will bring to Save the Children
- You will be an experienced Change Manager, who has been involved in the feasibility, design and develop phases of multi-national finance, HR, logistics, program process monitoring or coding projects.
- Through building strong internal relationships, you will ensure you understand the needs of the business, and recognise the risks associated with implementation of projects in each country, including the implications of deployment to a multi-cultural range of end-users.
- You will also be an accomplished enabler of change, who is able to influence and guide stakeholders through change programs.