The CFO provides strategic financial management leadership for the organization by working with the executive leadership to establish near and long-range financial goals, financial management strategies, and appropriate plans and policies to ensure efficient and effective financial and budgeting competencies are in place across the organization. The CFO directs and manages the fiscal functions of the organization.
- Financial Management: Provide leadership, guidance, and oversight to manage our resources wisely as good stewards of God’s resources entrusted to us.
- Financial: Control: Provide appropriate financial controls to ensure accountability and compliance.
- Strategic Planning and Process Improvement: Lead, support, and provide oversight to the financial aspects and implications of the corporate strategic planning and process improvement efforts to help move the organization to increasing levels of excellence and world class performance.
- Team development and budget management: Facilitate the personal, professional, and spiritual development of the people on the finance and budget team. Ensure the department leads by example in it’s the planning and execution of its own budgeting responsibilities.
- Legal Adviser and Contract Manager: Act as internal legal adviser and provide leadership and oversight accountability for appropriate contracts.
- Facilities: Ensure Phoenix based facilities and mail operations are managed efficiently and effectively to support daily operations.
A resume and an application are required to apply for this position. This position will close to applications on March 9, 2018.
For a complete version of the job description, qualifications, and to apply, access our Career page: https://www.fh.org/about/careers/
FH benefits include (USA):
- Health insurance, 100% company paid for employees
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick leave
- 401(k), after one year of service with a discretionary match up to 4%
- Public transportation subsidy for non-virtual employees
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
Values, Vision, and Purpose
At Food for the Hungry, we operate under a set of guiding principles we call “The Heartbeat.” This includes our Values, Vision, and Purpose, which serve as the explanation of who we are and how we work as an organization. Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.