MSI is currently seeking candidates for Chief of Party Roles for existing and upcoming USAID M&E support projects. The COP will be responsible for providing overall leadership management of the entire program, as well as administrative, financial and technical oversight. They will be responsible for ensuring the completion of all tasks and objectives designated by the client. The positions are all based in developing countries.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in in international development.
- Experience managing M&E programs and supervising/mentoring M&E staff. Strong technical M&E skills. Familiarity with USAID M&E requirements and practices strongly preferred.
- Strong technical expertise in leading performance monitoring engagements and familiarity with evaluation best practices.
- Experience with M&E databases and designing/delivering M&E training preferred.
- An advanced degree in international development, monitoring and evaluation, or a related field.
- Demonstrated writing and presentation ability.
- A proven ability to successfully lead an intercultural team in a development context.