Chief of Party - Malaria Surveillance
The Palladium Group, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Closing Date for Applications:
- Overall management, technical direction, and administration (including financial and human resources management) to ensure project success.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of all project deliverables.
- Ensuring effective coordination of project activities with those of relevant Cambodian ministries and agencies, local civil society and NGOs, international donor institutions, and other USAID- and USG-funded initiatives.
- Minimum of Masters degree in public health or a related field
- 10+ years experience in a developing country context in health systems strengthening
- 5+ years experience in malaria program metrics/monitoring
- 2+ years experience in senior-level management and leadership positions, preferably in an international health development context
- Understanding and experience managing malaria program implementation in Cambodia
- Experience and capacity to develop tools and monitoring systems to enhance use of data for implementation, monitoring/surveillance, and reporting
- Strong managerial skills with the ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and implement work inputs from several sources and partners, and to manage the simultaneous delivery of multiple outputs
- Work with the US-based country management support team to ensure responsive and efficient project operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across teams and organizations
- Sufficient experience in Cambodia to understand and navigate the complex configuration of stakeholders and institutions key to achieving success
- Strong understanding of USAID rules and regulations
- Demonstrate a proven ability to develop and convey a holistic vision for a complex and exciting development project
- Ability to work well under moderate pressure, and skill in trouble shooting, crisis management, and problem solving
- Cambodian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply