Child Protection Officer (Child Marriage)
UNICEF, Jakarta, Indonesia
Closing Date for Applications:
Key Expected Results
- Effective knowledge management supported through appropriate documentation and dissemination of results and lessons learned.
- Contribute to ongoing strategic and policy advice internally and to relevant government ministries, at national, provincial and district level related to child marriage.
- Develop information and communication materials and messages on preventing violence against children and child marriage.
- Effective communication and networking on child marriage achieved through partnership and collaboration with related government and non-government partners.
- Technical and operational support provided to key government and non-government partners on testing innovations and scaling-up interventions.
- Support in designing and monitoring pilot interventions on peer violence and child marriage prevention.
Qualifications of Successful Candidate
- A University Degree in international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law or other social science field is required.
- Two years of professional experience in field of social development planning and management specifically related to child marriage or gender equality programming at the international and/or in a developing country is an asset.
- Fluency in English and knowledge of the local language is required.