Purpose of the position:
To Effectively Coordinate, monitor and Provide Technical support for quality Cluster Sponsorship Operations within partnership standards for the wellbeing of children.
Management of Child Sponsorship Systems
- Manage Sponsorship systems both Technical and Business processes within partnership guidelines.
- Carry out timely system upgrades, maintenance and provide timely feedback on Child Sponsorship systems requested by NO and GC/SOs.
- Support Staff and partners on utilization of the horizon mobile phone and any other new gadgets.
- Support the Cluster/ AP with IT related issues (Cluster IT Focal Persons)
- Carry out system data quality audit (RC Bio data, monitoring field, and participation).
- Support staff &COVAs to collect and upload quality data into Sponsorship systems.
Coordination of Child Sponsorship operations
- Timely update of quality child data and SO communications (queries, GN, mails, child monitoring, and participation) into Child Sponsorship systems. (100% data entered for all RCs).
- Monthly generate, compile, analyze and submit systems and Child Wellbeing reports to management.
- Effectively manage RC supplies (New growth, RC Death, Drops, Holds)
- Analyze variance reports, Child Status Reports, Project reports and guide the Programme/ cluster team in utilizing information for effective and efficient sponsorship operations
- Coordinate completion of annual correspondence requirements (APRs and Christmas Cards).
- Ensure quality assurance of all sponsorship operations indicators.
- Identify and build capacity of Staff and partners in child sponsorship operations.
- Work with the AP-coordinator to develop an annual integrated monitoring plan.
- Effectively manage and track all RC and family Participation in WV Programs through implementation of the annual integrated monitoring plan in line with the sponsorship standards
- Support SOOs in Community engagement and sensitizations on Sponsorship model.
Manage Communication and Sponsor Relations
- Coordinate communication between sponsors and RCs for the AP
- Communicate with Support office in compliance with sponsorship standards (timely notification on anticipated delays and reasons to justify)
- Adopt, Develop, monitor, and implement the established checks and controls for sponsor information in line with the child sponsorship standards
- Monitor and advise staff on Child Sponsorship communications from Cluster to NO/SOs.
- Expeditiously monitor, advise and follow up on all Sponsorship communications from NO and SOs to the allocated APs with the SOO and AP Coordinators.
Management of Sponsorship Initiatives
- Effectively manage implementation of Partnership initiatives (CDPCs, Sponsorship 2.0, and Digital Story Teller, LEAP Frog, Chosen,) in line with the partnership guidelines and timeframes.
- Develop AP initiative Implementation Plan and roll out as per NO timelines.
- Effectively manage implementation of initiative(s) as per plan and report on progress, recommendations within partnership guidelines.
- Train, coach and mentor staff and partners on the initiative and follow-up on utilization of the initiative.
- Follow up with staff and Partners to ensure 100% return on investment of CDPCs materials, horizon mobile phones, Chosen, and digital story teller materials through 100% utilization of the systems for the intended objectives.
Management of external engagements with SOs
- Ensure quality and timely Communications between Cluster, NO and SOs.
- Establish and coordinate timely delivery and dispatch of quality messages/ correspondences
- Manage Sponsor visits to their sponsored children within the cluster/AP in line with child Sponsorship standards. (Organize all logistic needs at cluster/AP).
- Attend to Sponsors and follow up on child and adult safe guarding issues.
- Document and report Programme key findings from sponsor visits, recommendations and opportunities
Child and Adult Safe Guarding
- Ensure all RCs have a signed consent form on file.
- Ensure that Videos and photos being sent to NO, SOs/GC meet sponsorship standard.
- Support in the organization of the internal child and adult safe guarding committee meetings at the cluster/AP offices.
- Monitor the wellbeing and child abuse cases of RCs and report any violations in accordance with the child and adult safe guarding policy and guidelines
- Work with Child Protection Officer to ensure child and adult safe guarding compliance standards at the cluster/AP
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience.
- A University Degree information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems and Statistics or any other related field.
- Three years experiences and knowledge in data entries, analysis and data base management are added advantage
- Three years of experience in computer systems support and field engagements
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing, interpreting, and reporting on data
- Database management
- Proactive personality, self-driven and strongly motivated
- Computer skills in Windows, MS Excel, Word, publisher and power point, MS Access and Data analysis tools.
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, facilitation skills and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motorcycle riding is an added advantage