Communications Associate, Mekong Program
PATH, Hanoi, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the communications strategy for PATH's program in Vietnam that includes printed material, web-based information, and prioritization of meeting and conference presentation/attendance;
- Coordinate the development and dissemination of information on PATH's work in Vietnam to external audiences;
- Review and update information from Vietnam on PATH's internal and external websites;
- Work with project teams to prepare and/or review donor and technical reports and other documentation in English, including correspondence;
- Provide guidance to project teams on the planning and coordination of project activities and work plans, particularly activities involving a communication or advocacy component;
- Support preparation of concepts and proposals for new activities;
- Represent PATH at partner meetings, workshops and conferences.
- Ability to write both technical and non-technical documents in English; strong journalism or writing training a plus;
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team;
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and requests and prioritize accordingly;
- Fluent English speaker with excellent written and speaking skills.
- Advanced degree in public health, international development, communication, or journalism;
- 2 years work experience in health-related field;
- Experience working in multi-cultural environment; international travel experience a plus;
- Experience writing in a range of styles and formats;
- Business development and proposal writing experience desirable;Website development experience a plus.