Action Against Hunger USA, Islamabad, Pakistan
Closing Date for Applications:
You will conturibute to ending world hunger by developing national nutrition program, to coordinate effective technical programs' implementation and to play an active role in ACF strategic engagement with the cluster/working groups at the national and provincial levels in Pakistan.
- Develop national Nutrition programming and co-ordinate its effective implementation nationally.
- Develop technical reports (internal and external) and proposals reflective of government, organization and donor guidelines, ensuring timely submission to line management.
- Support proper and adequate resource management: HR, Finance, and assets.
- Represent the department and the organization at national, regional, or international levels and promote Action Against Hunger's technical viewpoints, guidelines and methods of work.
- You have a master's or Bachelors degree in relevant field (nutrition or medicine).
- You have at least 8 years of overall experience with 04 years in relevant management role in development sector. OR
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field with minimum 10 years overall experience with 06 years in relevant management role in development sector
- You have proven experience in Nutrition (CMAM/IYCF) programming in senior positions.
- You have experience of Health programming and basic knowledge of FSL/Wash.
- You have leadership, communications skills .
- You have experience with nutrition and coverage surveys, and rapid nutrition assessments.
- You have significant experience with INGOs in recovery and complex emergencies. Previous experience with partnerships and alliances is an asset.
- You have proven management and coordination skills (HR, projects, and stress management).
- You have proven ability to translate analysis and evaluation into operational planning and strategy.
- You have experience with evaluations and monitoring as well as Program Cycle Management.
- You are disciplined and able to work and arrive at decisions autonomously and with minimal guidance. Advanced knowledge of donors’ guidelines and procedures (ECHO, UNICEF, OCHA, CIDA, EU, DFID, USAID, etc.)
- You have ability to work in a mainstreamed manner and analyze/capitalize institutionalized information.
- You have good diplomatic and negotiation skills.
- You are disciplined and able to work and arrive at decisions autonomously and with minimal guidance
- Fluent in English, Urdu and basic understanding of Pakistan Provincial languages.
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to: -
- Health Insurance
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities