Consortium Finance Officer
Norwegian Refugee Council , Uganda
Closing Date for Applications:
- Ensure that all required NRC and donors financial management policies, systems, procedures and standard forms are in place to enable adherence to the generally accepted accounting practices and standards.
- Carry out overall coordination and verification of all payment vouchers/other documents for the partner.
- Ensure that all procurements, payments and other transactions are in line with donors’ financial guidelines, rules and regulations for procurement, accounting and reporting.
- Maintain overall NRC consortium funds budget control and monitor cash flows and expenditures relating to the projects.
- Undertake the day to day responsibility for all NRC consortium financial and grant management issues.
- Be the focal point for NRC consortium projects budget preparation, monitoring and budget revisions including the downstream partner.
- Assist the NRC consortium Project staff in translating their work plans into budgets in accordance with the Project budget.
- Prepare NRC consortia financial Interim Reports in collaboration with the FC/FM as required by the donor.
- Receive and verify the interim and final financial reports from implementing Consortium members.
- Prepare NRC and consolidated consortium financial reports in accordance all donors requirements.
- Attend the major Procurement/Bidding Committee meetings related to consortium funded projects.
- Conduct training in budget monitoring, Anti-corruption NRC led consortium projects financial and procurement regulations for relevant NRC and Consortium staff members.
- As per donor’s requirement, prepare monthly, quarterly and interim reports for consortium projects.
- Share lessons learnt and good practices between the consortium members on financial and grants management.
- University degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Associate of the Chartered Institute of Certified Accountants (ACCA) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of financial and grants management experience in an INGO. Experience of managing consortium project will be an added advantage.