Consultancy: Digital Design Support
Closing Date for Applications:
Scope of Work:
- Provide quality assurance of the online platform’s (Moodle) overall design, layout, flow and functionality (learning pathways, certification process, evaluation process…etc.) to ensure optimal distance learning
- Collaborate with the GNC capacity development project manager to ensure coherence of the overall design and functionality of the GNC e-learning platform
- Provide recommendations on the best and most relevant design style and materials suitable for the e-learning platform’s target audience
- Working with subject matter experts, transform text-based content into visual graphic design such as original illustrations, GIFs, interactive content (H5P), animated videos and infographics
- Develop creative and innovative designs and technical solutions for specific modules based on assignment brief from subject experts
- Review existing modules and provide suggested visual and layout enhancements
- Provide custom photo, chart and art work editing support
- A more detailed TOR with specific content and volume of work will be shared with the shortlisted candidates
- Duration: The contract is expected to be more a duration of 2 months, with a possibility of extension. The exact number of days will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
- Location: The consultant will be home-based. No travel is expected.
- Supervisor: The Consultant will report to the Deputy Coordinator of the Global Nutrition Cluster
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- University degree in graphic design, capacity development, distance learning or any other relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Strong practical background in graphic design, including the use of design software such as Adobe Design Premium, In-Design, CorelDraw, or similar
- Proven experience in the use and design of learning management systems, in particular Moodle and interactive content such at H5P
- Excellent creation and innovation skills in the presentation of online content
- Experience in providing design support for capacity development initiatives within the humanitarian/development sector is an asset
- Ability to collaborate within a dispersed, cross-disciplinary team
- Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms
- For every Child, you demonstrate…