Consultancy: Women's Economic Empowerment and Care
OXFAM, OXFORD (OXFAM HOUSE), United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Position
- Oxfam Household Care Survey data analysis and reporting
- Expressions of interest should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 9, 2015, along with an application through the Oxfam system via the 'apply' link below.
- Interviews will be held the following week (w/c 12th January)
- The indicative budget for the total project is £4,950 (including phase 1 and phase 2, see section 3 below). The WE-Care team is aware that this is a low budget, and thus the project may be more suited to a graduate student or someone already involved in research in this area.
- The Research Consultancy is expected to take up to 40 days, from late January (start date for project to be negotiated with selected researcher) through March 27, 2015.