Consultant for Compilation of Zimbabwe's 6th Periodic Report on CEDAW
UN Women, Harare, Zimbabwe
Closing Date for Applications:
The consultant will be required to submit:
- An Inception report, outlining methodology, structure and outline of the report;
- A work plan or schedule of deliverables;
- Report on the nation-wide consultations.
- 1st draft Zimbabwe 6th CEDAW periodic Report (hard and soft copy).
- A Comprehensive Draft Zimbabwe 6th CEDAW periodic Report .
- The report should clearly outline the extent to which Zimbabwe has implemented the recommendations made by the CEDAW Committee in 2012 and the Convention in general.
- A master’s degree or its equivalent in any social science, preferably including gender studies, Development Studies, Law, Political Science or relevant area.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience of working on gender equality and women’s empowerment work;
- Experience in working with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies including UN, private sector and civil society;
- Experience in research, compiling reports and report writing.
- Proficiency in the English language.
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=67299