Consultant- Modernizing and restructuring the Ministry for Sustainable Development Energy, Science and Technology in Saint Lucia, West Indies
The Commonwealth Secretariat, Saint Lucia
Closing Date for Applications:
Objective of this project:
- The objective of this project is to assist the Government of Saint Lucia in designing and developing a modern Organisational Structure for the Ministry for Sustainable Development, Energy, Science and Technology so that it can carry out its mandate effectively and efficiently.
- Coordination and reporting lines need to be established so that the Ministry has the best fit to execute its mandate and support donor initiatives effectively.
Scope of Work
- The Consultant will work closely with the Minister and Permanent Secretary of the Ministry for Sustainable Development, Energy, Science and Technology in designing and developing a fit for purpose organisational structure for the Ministry with a view to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the different arms of the Ministry.
Duration, Timeframe and Reporting
- The consultancy is expected to last for a period of 4 weeks during which period it is expected that the consultant will be expected to make two trips to Saint Lucia.
- The Consultant will report to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry for Sustainable Development, Energy, Science and Technology.
- The commencement date of this assignment is expected to be 1st April 2016 and is expected to be completed by May 1st, 2016.
- The assignment should be completed no later than May 31st, 2016