Consultant Programme Design and Fundraising
Spark, Beirut, Lebanon
Closing Date for Applications:
SPARK is looking for seasoned programme designer with strong networking and aquisition abilities in the field of enterpreneurship and small and medium sized enterprise development. The main focus of this position is the development and resource mobilisation of new programs in the field small and medium enterprise development growth-oriented entrepreneurship and employment. The candiate should be able to build upon his/her existing networks in Lebanon with donors, public institutions, business associations, corporations, higher education institutions, UN agencies, iNGOs and local NGOs. The assignement is fulfilled succesfully if in 6 months there is a solid pipeline for funding starting latest 1 january 2021 for minimal 500k-1mln EUR EUR per year.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Networking and stakeholder management, with the focus on fundraising/acquisition vis-à-vis prospective donors.
- Design (including data collection and writing) new programmes in the field of SME development, entrepreneurship and employment creation
- Represent SPARK in relevant networks.
- Other task related to the current country operations when deemed necessary.
- This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary.
Requirements and Skills
- Existing network of prospect donors and other key partners in Lebanon
- Proven track record in program development and fundraising
- Substantial experience in skill development, business development, SME development and entrepreneurship support;
- Fluency in English and Arabic including excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills;
- Strong work ethic and commitment to timely delivery of high-quality products;
- Experience of representation at national and local levels;
- Reliable, flexible, and problem-solving person who has hands on attitude;
- Eligible to work in Lebanon.