Consultant - Project Manager (Reporting)
Worldfish, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Closing Date for Applications:
Scope of work
The Project Manager is required to run the Reporting Upgrade Project. They will need to work in cooperation with the internal Project sponsor and directly engage business process owners and finance leaders to:
- Gather, establish and record reporting requirements.
- Guide process owners when necessary on standard/suggested solutions.
- Communicate these requirements to the technical report writer.
- Work with the technical report writer to achieve the required deliverables, to meet the reporting requirements.
- Report catalogue outline and estimated development timeline.
- Completed reports made available to OCS end users.
- Report catalogue hand over documentation made available to OCS support team.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computing or Business related subject (or equivalent relevant professional experience).
- Fluent in English (average written and verbal communication).
- 5+ years managing Unit4 Business World ERP projects.
- Knowledge of and experience with Unit 4 Business World reporting tools and core financials module.
- Ability to effectively translate user requests in to reporting specifications.
- Proven experience managing the construction of reports, including financial and accounting report and donor reporting requirements.
- Experience with international research and/or charitable organizations.
- Recognized accountancy qualifications.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).