Consultant - Technical Report Writer
Worldfish, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Closing Date for Applications:
Scope of work
A Unit4 Business World Reporting Consultant (Technical Report Writer) is required to work under the direction of the Project Manager (Reporting) and in cooperation with business process owners and finance leaders to:
- Establish and record reporting requirements.
- Create the reports that meet these requirements.
- Report catalogue outline and estimated development timeline.
- Completed reports made available to OCS end users.
- Report catalogue hand over documentation made available to OCS support team.
Minimum skills and qualification
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computing or Business related subject (or equivalent relevant professional experience).
- Fluent in English language both in writing and oral.
- 3+ years report development and data analysis experience.
- Expertise in Unit 4 Business World reporting tools (ARC, Excelerator and Worderator reporting).
- Core financials, and Planner module knowledge is essential.
- Skilled in MS Excel and SQL Reporting.
- Experience with Data Warehousing and Balance tables.
- Experience with Research Organisations and Charitable Organisations.
- Skilled in Unit 4 Business World Report Engine 9.2 and 9.3.
- Exposure to the PCB (Project costing and billing) module.
- Agresso experience pack knowledge – Analyser, Financial control centre, Unit 4 Business Analytics.