Consulting Personal tools in times of COVID-19
International Potato Center, Lima, Peru
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Organization:
International Potato Center (CIP) is a research facility based in Lima, Peru, that seeks to reduce poverty and achieve food security on a sustained basis in developing countries through scientific research and related activities on potato, sweet potato, other root and tuber crops, and on the improved management of natural resources in the Andes and other mountain areas
The consultancy: The consultant will coordinate directly with the People and Organizational Development area (POD) , at our headquarters in Lima, Peru.
- Training workshop according to specific objectives of the consultancy.
- All consulting material will be provided to the organization for internal use (course, manual, cases for discussion and training material, videos, etc.)
- The training will take place in the month of November 2020.
Specific objectives of the training:
- Workshop that aims to provide staff with tools for managing change and uncertainty in times of COVID19 that allow them to carry out adequate remote work between teams.
- The program presented in the proposal must include the methodology to be used and how it contributes to the expected objectives of the training.
- The workshop must be carried out virtually, indicating in the proposal the platform that the consultant can offer and who has experience in it.
- The workshop should be facilitated for two groups, the first in Spanish and the second in English. You must include their separate costs in your proposal.
- Previous experience training in the proposal presented by the consultant.
- The consultant must provide a reference to the client portfolio (3) where they have given this type of training for verification and validation.
- The shortlisted consultants will be invited to explain their proposal to a selection committee.
- The consultant must have availability to give the workshop for the second week of November.
- The fee is fixed and consolidated.