Content Development Officer
FHI 360, Manila, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
The Content Development Officer will supervise the development and monitoring of digital content for all online platforms of the #TBFreePH communication campaign. These platforms include the Facebook campaign page, Facebook peer support group page, campaign website, and online digital game. He/she will work closely with the Communication and Marketing Specialist to ensure timely design and roll-out of digital content.
- Produce social media content in the forms of posts, memes, short videos and photos in the #TBFreePH Facebook campaign page and online support group page;
- Respond to queries in the Facebook pages;
- Produce content in the #TBFreePH campaign website;
- Monitor online game engagement;
- Prepare monthly digital report;
- Pretest digital content and tools as needed
- Ability to design visual content for digital social media campaigns, websites and mobile apps.
- Write campaign copy, website content, short training film scripts and project documents.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere.
- Excellent English and Filipino oral and written communication skills.
- Articulate, professional, and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- BS/BA (Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Public health, or related field.)
- At least 3 years’ direct experience in social media campaign planning and digital advertising.
- Experience of working with government institutions is desirable