Coordinator - People & Culture (Human Resources)
World Vision International(WVI), Colombo, Sri Lanka
Closing Date for Applications:
- To coordinate and provide Human Resource (HR) related administrative services, interacting closely with the People & Culture Practitioners, Hiring Managers, the Staff Team and the HR Business Partner Community to contribute to their effectiveness as World Vision Lanka (WVL) staff.
- Applying integrated HR Admin functions and providing HR services.
- Partner with Hiring Managers, Recruiters and HR Specialists to ensure accurate and timely processing for applicants, candidates, new hires and transfers
- Assist the line Managers in workforce planning, performance management and the effective use of HR systems and tools.
- Responsible for all HR related administrative work (e.g. maintaining personnel files, leave & attendance , EPF & ETF regulatory compliance & processing of staff Medical Insurance claims etc.,)
- Supporting an effective Performance Management process - building and developing people management capability of the staff & effectively driving an engaged and high performance culture
- Ensuring that all staff abide by the standard HR Policies/ Procedures, give advice and be able to review/ revise existing HR policies as and when necessary.
- Enter, update & maintain employee details as and when required on the World Vision Lanka’s standard databases.
Education, Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor degree in HR/ Management/ Administration or related Professional Qualification
- At least two years’work experience in similar capacity having a good knowledge and understanding of Human Resource systems.
- Good Communication skills both written and oral (English, Sinhala and/or Tamil)
- Experience in Case Management- employment inquiries and handling of staff disciplinary/labour tribunal matters
- Strong relationship management with ability to influence skills to ensure people and business practices are aligned
- Experience in Budget preparation and compensation/remuneration management
- Adaptable, flexible, a team player with a knack to influence and build relationships
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- World Vision Lanka offers a competitive remuneration package based on individual competence and skills. If you meet the above criteria, please submit your application with your CV and details of three non-related referees.
- Closing Date: 20th June 2016
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.