Copy Editor Consultant
The QED Group, Cairo, Egypt
Closing Date for Applications:
- To serve on an as-needed basis
- To provide copy editing services including checking grammar and improving formatting.
- Copy editing will be required on a quick-turnaround basis, usually one or two days.
- The copy editor needs to be meticulous and well-schooled in English grammar as well as be open to applying project-determined standards rather than her or his personal style.
- Native American English (mother tongue) or English Fluent
- Must be available Sunday through Friday working hours in the following timezones: Europe and the Middle East (UTC +0 to +3)
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience with international development work, monitoring and evaluation research, or USAID highly desired.
- Prior experience copy editing in American English
- Strong proficiency in MS Word
- Experience working with MLA, AP, or CMOS
To apply for this position please follow these steps:
- Complete the online application
- Attached your resume
- Click on the link Biodata AID1420-17 complete and attached to your application.
- Submit your application, resume and biodata.
- Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without resume and/or biodata will not be considered.
- Only finalists will be contacted.
- No phone calls please.