UNICEF Brasilia is recruiting a fundraising role which offer a great opportunity to work with one of the sector leaders to be an advocate for every child. This role offers an attractive relocation and compensation package.
The Corporate Partnership Specialist role will help in unlocking the full potential of the Brazilian fundraising market, helping explore new and innovative ways of fundraising in the Latin American biggest market.
For every child, the extra mile:
You will lead the corporate fundraising team and focus on realizing the ambitious Corporate Fundraising objectives. You will actively contribute in the definition and the implementation of the corporate fundraising strategy, both for new business development- acquisition of new partnerships and partnership optimization. You will work closely with other teams in the individual fundraising unit, Communications, Program Services, Marketing Services, and other partners as required.
How can you make a difference?
You will responsible to develop the Corporate Fundraising strategy and guide its implementation, with the objective to maximize income from the Corporate sector for UNICEF. This will be done by building strong strategic partnerships and delivering ever increasing resources to Country Office's programs, with a strong focus on maximizing the impact for children from the corporate sector, optimizing value for business and driving sustainable quality funding through long term partnerships. You will lead and supervise the corporate fundraising team and work closely together with internal and external partners.
Join our team to be responsible for:
- Develop the Corporate Fundraising (defined as business and corporate foundations) strategy and translate the strategy into a concrete plan, with effective development and management of implementation plans.
- Oversee new business pipeline development and ensures efficient pipeline management. Identifies and, where appropriate, leads new business development including partnership development strategy, proposal development, negotiations, global coordination, pitches and closing.
- Ensure the Key Account Management team has in place and is successfully executing partnership retention and expansion strategies, annual operating plans, renewal processes and income and expenditure budgets for corporate partners
- Manage, lead and inspire direct supervisees and the whole corporate partnerships team and work closely together to achieve or exceed results defined in the agreed corporate workplan.
- Represent UNICEF in business community events ensuring UNICEF visibility within the segment and opening opportunities to establish new alliances.
- Ensure effective cross-functional coordination and collaboration with the others team in the office
- Evaluate and analyze financial and non-financial results from the corporate fundraising & corporate foundations channel, checking efficiency of strategies used and suggesting necessary adjustments. Manage the channel with a view of increasing results and revenue.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have:
- Advanced University degree (master's degree or equivalent) in Business Administration, Communications, Economics or equivalent, with specialization in Fundraising Studies or Marketing.
- A relevant first-level university degree (Bachelor's), in combination with 2 years of additional relevant work experience, may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in corporate fundraising for leading global organizations
- Proven experience in successfully negotiating and managing large partnerships and delivering on or exceeding ambitious income targets
- Demonstrated experience in managing and motivating a team
- Fluency in English is required. Advanced knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese will be considered as an asset.