PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate person, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
Mail & Reception:
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Implement and ensure full compliance to Visitor Management Program.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Received deliveries, invoices and other billing statement.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Monitoring of CCTV cameras.
Update and maintain WVcentral sites and sub sites, with documents, lists, images and content on behalf of Global Real Estate & Corporate Services. Current scope: GC Manila Office site: announcements on behalf of GCMO Location Leader as well as postings for GCMO Corporate Services.
- Prepares check request payment utilities, association dues and other GRE expenses.
- Maintains Monthly Utility Record & submits monthly payment schedule.
- Filing and administrative record keeping.
- Process building working permits, and building gate pass as needed.
- Arranges inbound and outbound shipment; tracks, monitors and maintains record for all shipment.
- Preparing emails, correspondence, spreadsheets, and power point presentations and Invitation letter.
- Update Security and emergency preparedness documents for fire safety, drill evacuation / emergency action plans, first aid/CPR/AED training and other training documentation.
- Monitor conference rooms reservations.
- Assist in all Strategic Support Team hosted events like Chapel Service, DOP, Christmas Party etc.
- Coordinate with IT all requested laptops, peripherals, software and processed thru Provision.
- Ensure all invoices for POs processed in Provision are submitted on a timely manner.
- Maintain a tracking system for all approved POs.
- Update and Accredit in Provision by sending the online registration link.
- Regular updating of vendor’s database including screening in Watchdog.
- Source out products & alternatives and vendors for the requirement.
- Regular updating of asset management database.
- Maintain and monitor office and pantry supplies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree or significant equivalent related work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes.
- Experience in coordination of executive meetings and catering needs.
- Experience with cross cultural team and virtual team networking.
- Ability to provide responsive customer focused support.
- Excellent organizational, planning and communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in visitor management program, security and safety.
- 3 years administrative experience.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Diplomacy, cross-cultural sensitivity and experience.
- Strong team player.
- Experience in coordination of people and projects on a daily basis.
- Possess a growing and mature Christian faith and commitment to World Vision, its ethos, Mission Statement, and Core Values.
- Must have a positive disposition and energetic/passionate approach to work and providing support.
- Must be fluent in English, with strong language capabilities and understanding. To be able to communicate to all level of management.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to work in cross-functional environments, as well as independently.
- Ability to organize, plan and coordinate tasks in detail and with sense of urgency.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work through prioritizing.
- Possess a strong interpersonal skills for effective communications (both verbal & written) with team members at all levels of management, and/or customers.
- Ability to assess problems and challenges and identify timely solutions.
- Customer service relations.
- Effective organization skills.