Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation, New Delhi, India
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Organization:
Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation (KSCF), set up by Nobel Peace Laureate, Mr. Kailash Satyarthi, is a global thought leader for prevention of exploitation and violence against children. KSCF works for the creation of a child-friendly world through direct interventions and programmes, research and capacity building, and campaigns for the mobilization of mass support and behaviour change. Mr. Satyarthi’s lessons learned guide the Foundation’s work to engage children and youth as part of the solution, build greater collaboration between governments, business and communities, ensure effective national and international laws, scale know-how and successful practice and create partnerships with key stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Individual care Plan/Counseling /Case study of children.
- Psychological counseling for children based on their work and family background.
- Counseling of children and Parents.
- Any other work assigned by your supervisor.
- Strong Communication and presentation Skills.
- Good Interpersonal and persuasion skills
- Highly energetic with positive attitude.
- Proficient in Office tools.
- Fluency in Hindi and English.
- Compassion and helping nature
- Sound moral values and work ethics.
- Applicants with a PG in Psychology/ Social Work (MSW) with at least one course in Counseling. 1-2 years of experience in counseling will be preferable. OR
- Graduation in Psychology, with Counseling as a subject or with Diploma in Counseling. 1-2 year of experience on counseling will be preferable.