Water Care International , Kabul, Afghanistan
Closing Date for Applications:
Water Care International is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of in charge of assisting our Regional Director in implementing project in Afghanistan. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A master degree and at least three (3) years of relevant experience working NGO sector in Afghanistan.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Master degree with at least three (3) years of relevant experience working NGO sector in Afghanistan..
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills (Afghan major languages, English).
- Ability to work effectively both independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.