Country Manager - Indonesia
INCO, Jakarta, Indonesia
Closing Date for Applications:
INCO supports the emergence of an inclusive and sustainable economy.
- Through INCO Ventures, we manage VC funds that invest in the growth of social and environmental impact startups.
- Through INCO Incubators, we run incubation and acceleration programs for early-stage impact enterprises.
- Through INCO Academy, we reconnect sidelined individuals with the jobs market by equipping them with the skills of tomorrow, including but not limited to tech and sustainable development.
- Through INCO&CO, we help governments and corporations design powerful sustainability strategies that drive economic performance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- In 2021, INCO is launching in Indonesia. We are looking for a sharp, motivated individual with a self-starter mindset to become INCO’s Country Manager in Indonesia and lead our Operations and Growth in the country, with the objective of growing our local footprint and team throughout 2021 and beyond.
- The role is located in Jakarta, with potential for domestic and regional travels.
- You will work closely with our APAC Manager in Hong Kong, with senior INCO Academy staff across the EU, and with the global business development team in Paris.
OPERATIONS: Manage the roll-out of an INCO Academy program in Indonesia.
- The program’s end goal is to provide 10,000 young jobseekers with IT / tech training and job placement services in Indonesia.
- This will be achieved through partnerships with pre-selected local implementing partners (e.g., training providers, NGOs).
- You will be responsible for coordinating the action of local implementing partners, identifying bottlenecks and acting on them, as well as collecting data on the program’s performance across a range of metrics.
- You will work in close collaboration with and under the supervision of the INCO Academy team in Hong Kong and Europe.
GROWTH: Boost INCO’s expansion in Indonesia
- Identify market gaps and areas where INCO could bring value to the Indonesian ecosystem, through any of our verticals (e.g., Ventures, Academy, Incubators, INCO&Co).
- Map out funding opportunities at a national and international level (e.g., philanthropic donors, corporates, public bodies) and build strong relationships with funders.
- Design commercial proposals aimed at potential funders, with the objective of launching new programs and initiatives in Indonesia.
- You will work in close collaboration with INCO’s global business development team in Hong Kong and Paris.
- Experience in project management / adult education / economic development / business development
- Solid understanding of the Indonesian social impact ecosystem, and able to demonstrate existing relationships with local non-profit organisations, employers, philanthropic funders, corporates, public bodies
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesian and English are a must
- A passion for innovation and social impact. At INCO, we do the work of an NGO with the mindset of a tech startup.
- Ability to thrive in an international environment and to build solid professional relationships with a vast array of stakeholders ranging from community group volunteers to C-Level executives.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our partners in order to hit programmatic targets.
- Ability to work remotely and independently while maintaining close links with the core team through regular and transparent reporting.
- Solid command of productivity tools (e.g., Google Suite, Slack, Airtable, etc.)
- Available immediately.
- INCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.