CPC Project Staff
World Vision, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
To provide operational support to the Project Manager of Project to Combat Child Trafficking in the Philippines implementation through effective engagement with children, partners and stakeholders to ensure achievement of project goals and objectives. This post is mainly responsible in ensuring that project strategies at the LGU level are excellently implemented.
- Support in overseeing the implementation of the Project to Combat Child Trafficking in the Philippines and ensures that project goals and objectives are met at the city/municipal level. Ensures that the strategies implemented properly yields maximum impact.
- Engages strategic partnerships (private and government) with various stakeholders at the city level that would result to improved services at the community level.
- Responsible for producing city level reports as a result of regular monitoring based on the M&E Plan of the project
- Conducts trainings and capacity building to partners and stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s Degree on Social Work, Community Development, Political Science or any related field experience
- At least 1 year work experience in community development, preferably in an urban setting.
- Experience working and dealing with local government and other civil society organization.
- Experience working in Child Protection related grants preferably Child Trafficking, sexual exploitation or OSEC
- Strength in advocacy and social mobilization, government engagement, networking, strategic planning and deep understanding of transformational development ministry. Strength in communicating effectively with others in both oral and written form is highly required/imperative.