PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Customer Success Analyst (CSA) role is a position with the Customer Success team of WV United.
WV United is responsible for United 4, a new digital platform for web marketing and supporter experience.
The goal of the Customer Success team is to achieve growth in monthly recurring revenue for WV Offices on the United 4 platform, through their online marketing assets such as their website, initially, and at subsequent stages, through email and social media.
The Customer Success Analyst (CSA) provides support to WV Offices (customers) on the United 4 marketing platform, enabling its successful deployment, to power their online marketing assets.
The CSA’s typical responsibilities are:
Customer Support (40%)
- Provide technical support to customers of United 4, replying to inbound queries via email or HelpDesk, within committed SLAs.
- Create Help articles to enable self-service by customers and identify the need for new articles from in-bound queries and usage metrics.
Platform Performance (10%)
- Respond to performance monitoring issues on the platform to proactively support customers on any problems that they may encounter.
- Identify and escalate bugs from inbound queries or platform reports for resolution, refine them with Product Business Analysts to assess severity and priority for resolution by Software Development Team.
Feature Consultancy (25%)
- Collaborate with Product and Software Development teams through active participation.
- Develop factors, from a customer perspective, to be incorporated while creating user stories and finalising acceptance criteria for new features.
- Conduct user acceptance testing, to confirm features developed meet acceptance criteria.
- Update Release Notes on Community Hub and create Help articles for new features, within committed SLAs.
Content and UX Performance (25%)
- Extract actionable insight from analysis of Google Analytics data on multiple pieces of content and user experience elements across multiple sites, against the RACE framework.
- Prepare of monthly reports on content and UX performance to enable presentation to customers and optimisation of decisions.
- This role would involve close collaboration with colleagues across functional areas and working in an agile environment.
- Collaboration with the United 4 Development Team, the United 4 Product team and Writers and Editors in WV Offices who use the United 4 platform.
- Disciplined approach to time management, aligned with agile work methodologies.
Customer Support/Problem Solving:
- Provide technical support to Customers of United 4, replying to inbound queries via email or AskGabi, within committed SLAs.
- Create Knowledge Base articles to enable self-service by Customers and identify the need for new articles from in-bound queries.
- Identifies, investigates, resolves and escalates problems.
- Gathers data to support recommendations to address problems.
- Procures technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Monitor performance of the platform to proactively support customers of any problems that they may encounter.
- Identify and escalate bugs from inbound queries or platform reports for resolution within committed SLAs by the Software Development team.
Content and UX Performance:
- Develop actionable insight from analysis of Google Analytics data on multiple pieces of content and user experience elements across multiple sites, against the RACE framework.
- Preparation of monthly reports on content and UX performance to enable presentation to stakeholders and optimisation of decisions.
- Documents system modifications.
- Supports/develops system manuals.
- Supports/develops system enhancement communication.
- May work closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- May provide assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection, systems).
- Research/Technical Evaluation:
- Keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies.
Service Level Agreements:
- Ensures understanding of SLAs and impact of work on the achievement of the service levels.
- Supports achievement of SLAs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A strong candidate for the CSA role would bring the following skills and expertise:
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Economics, Information Management or Statistics.
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing analytics in a business-to-business environment. Familiarity with Content Management Systems, systems for Customer Relationship Management systems and IT Support and Google Analytics would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy using advanced analysis tools.
- Passionate about customer service and delivering professional support to a global customer base.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal as well as in dealing with people on the phone, face-to-face or via email.
- Self-manager and extremely well-organised to work remotely and multi-task, producing accurate work within agreed time-lines.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.