Data Base Manager
World Wide Fund(WWF), Singapore City, Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
The role is responsible for database integrity and donor care, including:
- Ensuring the integrity and security of the database
- Training and supporting the customer service staff
- Providing analysis, preparing reports and interpreting data
- Training staff to use the database, troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Reconciling information with the finance department
- Managing regulatory and statutory compliance
- Perform other duties as required
- You will have two to three years of experience in customer relationship database management and/or fundraising.
- You can demonstrate experience in building queries and dashboards and ensuring the integrity of the database.
- You’ll be able to share your knowledge and provide trouble shooting for users
- You’ll be able to demonstrate experience in managing a customer service or donor relations team.
- You will have advanced skills in MS Office products and outstanding attention to detail used for documenting procedures and day to day operations.
- You’ll have relevant tertiary qualifications in business, management or computing.
Required skills and competencies:
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Flexible, resourceful and able to perform despite tight schedules
- Plans and organizes/ manages the job independently and pro-actively
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Passionate & Optimistic, Challenging & Inspiring, Credible & Accountable, Persevering & Delivering Results.
- For interested applicants, please submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
- Deadline for applications: 28 August 2016